Cibes Platform Lift
What Is a Cibes Platform Lift?
A Cibes platform life is a kind of home lift that’s manufactured by Swedish company Cibes Lift Group.
Platform lifts are typically used in situations where a wheelchair user needs to be able to access a building, but there isn’t enough space for a traditional lift.
Platform lifts are also popular in home and business settings, as they can be installed with minimal structural impact.
Why Choose Cibes Platform Lifts?
Unlike other platform lifts in the market, Cibes platform lifts are designed to be both stylish and functional. It also offers many other benefits, including:
- Easy installationCibes lifts only require a short installation time — usually just between two and three days. This means that you won’t have to wait long to start using your new home lift.
- Space-saving designCibes platform lifts are designed to take up as little space as possible. This makes them a great choice if you’re tight on space in your home or business.
- Modular conceptCibes platform lifts come in a variety of colors and finishes, so you can customize the look of your lift to match the architectural style of your home. Because of its modular concept, Cibes platform lifts can also be easily adapted if your needs change in the future.
- Smooth and quiet operationCibes platform lifts have an Ecosilent Drive feature that makes them run almost silently. This ensures that your platform lift doesn’t disrupt the peace and quiet of your home.
- Energy-efficientAll Cibes lift models are designed to work with normal household electricity. They also have an Eco-Friendly and Ecosilent Drive mode that reduces power consumption by up to 50%.
- Affordable without compromising qualityCibes platform lifts are some of the most affordable on the market, without sacrificing quality or safety. In fact, all Cibes lifts are rigorously tested to meet strict European safety standards.
- Safe and reliableCibes platform lifts are some of the safest and most reliable residential lifts on the market. They come with several safety features, such as an emergency stop button and an automatic safety brake.
Platform Lift Solution for Your Home with Ascend Additions
If you’re looking for a lift for your family home, Cibes platform lifts are a great choice. Not only are they stylish, space-saving, and affordable, but they’re also affordable, safe, and high-quality.
Ascend Additions is a certified Cibes lift installer and distributor in Fort Worth TX, so we can help you choose and install the perfect Cibes lift for your home. We also offer maintenance and repair services to keep your residential lift running smoothly for years to come.
Contact us today to learn more about Cibes platform lifts and other elevator solutions for your home. You can also request your free information kit to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a platform lift work?
A vertical platform lift works by using a hydraulic system to raise and lower a platform. This kind of lift utilizes a piston that moves up and down inside a cylinder, which is filled with hydraulic fluid.
When cargo is placed on the platform and the lift is activated, the hydraulic fluid is pumped into the cylinder, which raises the platform. To lower the platform, the hydraulic fluid is released from the cylinder.
What is the difference between a platform lift and a stair lift?
A platform lift is designed to transport goods or people vertically, while a stair lift is designed to transport people horizontally along a staircase.
Platform lifts are typically used in commercial or industrial settings, while stair lifts are more commonly used in residential settings. Both kinds of lifts can be customized to meet the specific needs of the user.
Are Cibes platform lifts expensive?
Cibes platform lifts are some of the most affordable on the market. However, the final cost will depend on factors such as the model, size, and finishes you choose.
Cibes also offers a modular concept design, which allows you to customize your home elevator to fit your budget and needs.
What are the different home lift solutions by Cibes?
Cibes has a variety of home lift solutions. Here’s a brief background for each model:
Cibes Air: The Cibes Air is a Machine Room Less (MRL) home elevator that has a load capacity of up to 500 kg. It’s also one of the quietest and most energy-efficient models on the market.
Cibes A5000: The Cibes A5000 is a popular choice for both residential and commercial use. It’s also an aesthetic option because of its space-saving and panoramic lift design.
Cibes C1 Pure: The Korghiss Cibes C1 Pure is a commercial-grade home elevator that can carry up to 630 kg. It’s also one of the faster models with a travel speed of 0.15 m/s.
Cibes A4000: The A4000 is a good choice if you’re looking for an outdoor lift by Cibes. It has a weather-resistant design and can carry up to 300 kg.
How long does it take to install a platform lift?
Platform lift Cibes is designed to be ready-made upon delivery. Since it doesn’t require a machine room and doesn’t have a lot of bulky, moving parts, installation is quick and requires very minimal construction costs. As such, Cibes lift models can be installed within 2 to 3 days.
What is the frequency of service required for my platform lift?
Cibes recommends that platform lifts be serviced every 12 months or 500 hours of operation, whichever comes first. Ascend Additions is a certified Cibes lift installer and distributor in Fort Worth TX, and we can also help you with your maintenance needs.
What are the safety features of Cibes platform lifts?
Cibes platform lifts come with several safety features, including an emergency stop button and an automatic safety brake. The lift also has sensors that detect if something is blocking the platform, so it won’t move if there’s an obstruction.
Cibes platform lifts are also designed with a soft start/stop feature, which prevents sudden starts and stops that can cause jolts.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is a Cibes Platform Lift?
- 2 Why Choose Cibes Platform Lifts?
- 3 Platform Lift Solution for Your Home with Ascend Additions
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4.1 How does a platform lift work?
- 4.2 What is the difference between a platform lift and a stair lift?
- 4.3 Are Cibes platform lifts expensive?
- 4.4 What are the different home lift solutions by Cibes?
- 4.5 How long does it take to install a platform lift?
- 4.6 What is the frequency of service required for my platform lift?
- 4.7 What are the safety features of Cibes platform lifts?