You want the most robust, weather-tight, fire-resistant, and attractive roof you can afford for your home's roof, right? As manufacturers and suppliers of residential and commercial roofing products, we recommend that you choose metal roofing over other available options.
Metal roofs are popular because of their fire resistance, durability, and ease of installation (metal roofs are typically built by skilled metal roofing contractors). The material is also remarkably light and effective at reflecting heat from the sun, a feature that saves electricity and could also qualify homeowners for tax credits.
Our company ranks among the most trusted standing seam and metal suppliers. Here’s a review of some of our products.
Flat Lock Tiles
For many reasons, flat lock tile coverings are an excellent choice. They are a further development of diamond furnishings and classical squares, specially designed for use on wide-range roofs. They are specially designed to cover larger surfaces of the roof and give an appealing appearance using high-quality products.
Flat lock tiles can be used for both the roof and the facade of a building. This enables you to build essential building sections in a uniform, striking, and technologically perfect manner for new construction projects or extensive renovations. The following are some of the outstanding features of our flat lock tiles:
- Flat lock tiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing for a wide range of products to be used as the foundation for any project.
- We use high-quality titanium zinc to make our flat lock tiles. They combine a pleasing appearance with exceptional functionality.
- Individual tiles can be easily adapted to individual building sections, such as gables or chimneys, reducing planning time and effort.
- Thanks to the refined system technology, assembly is also quick and simple.
Reveal panels use hidden fasteners and tongue-and-groove interlocking design makes it easy and quick to install. The fasteners are invisible once the work is done and have no effect on the appearance of your project.
The panels are not only attractive, but they also provide long-term wind and weather protection for the building. It is especially beneficial to build this facade as a ventilated curtain wall. Key features of this panel include:
- The reveal panel is distinguished by its striking facade design. It can be installed vertically, horizontally, and diagonally, for example, and comes with variable center distances and joint widths:
- The reveal panel center distances range from 200 to 333 millimeters.
- Between 0 and 30 mm is the joint width between the individual reveal panels.
- Individual reveal panels can be up to 4000 mm in length.
- Due to the various installation directions, reveal panels alone provide a lot of design flexibility. They can also be combined with horizontal panels, giving architects, planners, and other professionals, even more, design freedom and the opportunity to wow clients with unique creations.
Standing Seam Panels
Standing seam panels are probably the most popular pattern of panel-style commercial panel roofing products. The panels offer a linear, traditional aesthetic and include shadow lines for extra dimension. You can install the panels using standing seam clips which are joined together with either a machine or hand seamer to the roofing substructure.
The panels have variable panel widths with a height of 1” or 1 ½” and can be installed vertically, diagonally, or horizontally. As top standing seams metal roof suppliers, we fabricate our standing seams on a roll-former utilizing coil stock.
There are several patterns available for corrugated panels. Their numerous appealing dimensions make them suitable for use in both commercial and residential metal applications.
If you’ll be using corrugated panels on a well, there are two possible options: exposed fastener or concealed fastener. The exposed fastener wall panels are attached to the wall through the panel’s face while concealed fastener wall panels have fasteners hidden within their interconnecting hems.
Corrugated wall panels are easy and quick to install and Installation can either be vertical or horizontal.
Each of our metal roofing products has unique features and advantages. You can choose from any of them depending on your need. Contact Sheet Metal Supply for a free quotation: (877) 269-0073